Production Planning Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure 100% & accurate data must be enter in ERP on timely basis.
- To coordinate with internal departments to sort out all the internal queries and to facilitate work.
- Initiate a day with morning meeting to engage team and divide tasks accordingly.
- Arrange or work as a filler in replacement of any absenteeism in your department and ensure that the work should not be hampered.
- Responsible to coordinate on daily basis with directors on urgency’s and hereafter planning to be implemented.
- Make sure that the Production Planning is updated on Production board and followed by the team.
- Dispatch pendency’s should not be exceeded, and TAT must be monitored.
- Make sure to reduce the volume of rejections or reworking of materials from all the sources.
- Set department objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance.
- Monthly Cost analysis and control report should be submitted to directors for furthermore planning.
- Must control the attrition rate of employees.
- Responsible for valuable training of new or existing employee within depended department and motivate working environment to retain the employees.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery of products.
- Must take a foot forward on hiring of operators, helpers, staffs etc., and guide the concerns to train them.
- Plan and guide team to execute maintenance, coolant and cleaning activities.
- Reviewing and reporting Vendor Performance, Machine wise production and man wise production.
- Reviewing and reporting Quality report, Quality person wise, must include Quality person productivity.
- Monthly to get approved vendor wise TAT (Turn-around Time for Job work done) and follow the same with records to review and report.
- Day End reporting to director on production.
- Prepare weekly review report and share it with HR and Directors.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Department of the month- Project, Review, Report with HR and directors.
- Make sure 100% PMS (KRA) of all the departments should be followed or reviewed.
- Responsible for timely sharing of daily reports, MIS and / or SOP’s of all the depended departments; design, vendor, production (with batthi), assembly & dispatch, repairing & service, quality and purchase.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Should be capable enough to work under pressure.
- Must have good knowledge of machineries and process.
- Manpower Handling and Mapping experience is must.
- Capable enough to follow the deadlines / TAT’s.
Completed B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Graduate (in any stream)
Total Experience in same domain min 10 years or +
3.6 – 6.6 LPA
REFERENCE COMPANIES & DOMAIN
Manufacturing Industry, Plastics Machinery Mfg.
Job Category: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad